- 350 g flour
- 2 cups of young leaves of hops boiled and lightly pressed from hops
- 200 g of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Virgin olive oil 1/2 cup extra
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt (or milk)
- 2 spoonfuls of cognac (or other aromatic liqueur)
After cooking hop leaves, dry, but do not over tighten, keeping them somewhat moist. Remove a quarter and pass it through the mixer, adding all other liquid ingredients (yogurt, oil, brandy). Mix well.
Pour the flour into a bowl with the yeast, sugar and salt. Form a volcano and in the hollow in the center, break the eggs. Mix together the different ingredients that gradually add the mixture until the dough is smooth.
Pour the mixture into a donut mold well with butter and cook in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out perfectly dry. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
Decorate the cake with icing sugar or sweet glaze to taste.